funsec mailing list archives

RE: Spybot v. Symantec

From: "StyleWar" <stylewar () cox net>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 22:22:06 -0500

The suggestion that the two program development teams are intimately aware
of the functions of the latest malware, and yet somehow completely ignorant
of each other's existence and practices seems ludicrous to me.

Personally - I don't see it as a compatibility issue...

-

StyleWar

"If everyone' thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."