funsec mailing list archives

RE: Consumer Reports Slammed for Creating 'Test' Viruses

From: Blanchard_Michael () emc com
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 13:49:58 -0400

 Certainly is my opinion, I can't give anyone else's ;-)

  When is it appropriate to write a new virus that the rest of us get stuck cleaning up?

Michael P. Blanchard
Antivirus / Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, CCSA-NGX, MCSE
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
4400 Computer Dr.
Westboro, MA 01580