funsec mailing list archives

Re: "michael chertoff reassured people things would only go so far"

From: "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 18:36:59 -0400

It seems that you are still allowed to bring baby milk on the planes,
assuming you have a baby and taste the milk in front of security
personnel.

I think this is a horrible security risk, and that we should just
check the babies kinda like we do pets. Just shove the little bastards
into a cage and send em into the luggage compartment. You could then
pick em up at the luggage claim as they slowly made their way around
the carousel after dropping down the ramp.

I would personally feel a lot safer,

-JP<who wouldnt mind the lack of noise either>