funsec mailing list archives

Re: Surveillance works

From: "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 00:48:35 -0400

On 8/11/06, Dennis Henderson <hendomatic () gmail com> wrote:

Since so many people on this list filter news with keywords like warrantless
and *tap* I thought I'd post a few things in case they missed it.

Some say surveillance works.

http://www.washtimes.com/op-ed/20060810-084233-1883r.htm
http://www.opinionjournal.com/editorial/feature.html?id=110008785
http://powerlineblog.com/archives/014970.php
http://newsbusters.org/node/6921

We'll see...

Remember the good guys have to be right 100% of the time.. the bad guys only
have to be right once.

Actually, the british authorities were tipped off by a muslim
community in london.

If they had pissed off their muslim communities, they would never have
gotten the tip,

-JP