funsec mailing list archives

Re: Microsoft shutters Windows private folders

From: Andrew <andrewwilly () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 09:21:16 -0700

Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu wrote:
On Sun, 16 Jul 2006 23:58:55 EDT, C Q said:

Chemical reactions can be timed pretty well (well, at least some
of them).

It's a lot easier to just have a big-ass hourglass, turn it over, and say
"If we don't get a verified correct answer before the sand runs out, you
get a 9mm between the eyes".  Psychologically more effective and likely
to produce results too.
Or you could shoot the guy's wife in the knee cap! I saw it on 24. Didn't work for Jack, unfortunately, but I'm certain it would be effective against your run-of-the-mill, non-nerve gas developing CEO.

Andrew