funsec mailing list archives

Re: Microsoft shutters Windows private folders

From: "Fergie" <fergdawg () netzero net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 16:42:09 GMT

Then again, there's always voodoo. :-)

 http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/americas/07/18/haiti.voodoo.ap/index.html

- ferg

-- Andrew <andrewwilly () gmail com> wrote:

Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu wrote:
On Sun, 16 Jul 2006 23:58:55 EDT, C Q said:

Chemical reactions can be timed pretty well (well, at least some
of them).

It's a lot easier to just have a big-ass hourglass, turn it over, and say
"If we don't get a verified correct answer before the sand runs out, you
get a 9mm between the eyes".  Psychologically more effective and likely
to produce results too.

Or you could shoot the guy's wife in the knee cap!  I saw it on 24.
Didn't work for Jack, unfortunately, but I'm certain it would be
effective against your run-of-the-mill, non-nerve gas developing CEO.

Andrew

--
"Fergie", a.k.a. Paul Ferguson
 fergdawg(at)netzero.net