funsec mailing list archives

Re: Fwd: Ask Solly to explain English "freedom of speech" again ; -)

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 14:06:09 -0500

Amen, dead white bastards anyway... <I apologize ahead of time if I
have offended any of you with my use of "amen">

On 9/12/06, Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com> wrote:

You can wriggle from now until Judgement day, but it's clear that we have
to considerably modify the bible, to take out all the illegal stuff; I
don't know how they got away with it this long.