funsec mailing list archives

Re: University of South Carolina e-Mail CompromisesStudentIDs

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 16:06:56 -0500

On 4/19/06, Justin Polazzo <jpolazzo () thesportsauthority com> wrote:
Brian, you are missing the point of the right to bear arms. The idea was
that you could overthrow your government when (not if, when) They became
oppressive. IN MY OPINION, This was the original intent of the founding
fathers, not that you should blow away fellow citizens (although the
FF's did a lot of that too)

I'm fairly well versed on the 2nd Amendment thanks - but I wasn't
referring to it in this dialogue.

BTW, I have lived in some of the worst parts of Atlanta, LA, and New
Orleans my entire life and never had to shoot anyone in 30 years.

I've live for 33 years this Saturday without shooting anyone. I have,
however, held two crack heads at gun point until the cops arrived
after they broke into my house. I've also chased off a would-be mugger
(and who knows what else) at the point of a gun. I'm not sure what
these statements, or your declaration, have to do with anything else
though...