funsec mailing list archives

Re: University of South Carolina e-Mail CompromisesStudentIDs

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 16:55:47 -0400

On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 14:43:22 MDT, Justin Polazzo said:

BTW, I have lived in some of the worst parts of Atlanta, LA, and New
Orleans my entire life and never had to shoot anyone in 30 years.

"For I have walked in the Valley of Death, but I will fear no evil, for
I am the meanest sumbitch in the valley...."

Being able to convey that attitude goes a long way towards being able to
avoid having to back it up.  It's especially useful to be able to portray
bad-ass *and* psychotic, as then you are covered unless you actually run into
somebody who actually *is* both.  Fortunately, they tend to have a fairly
short life expectancy and are thus pretty rare... ;)