funsec mailing list archives

Re: ACM International Collegiate Programming Contest 2006

From: Blue Boar <BlueBoar () thievco com>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 11:47:01 -0700

Drsolly wrote:
On Wed, 12 Apr 2006, Jeff Kell wrote:

Austin wrote:
The finals wrapped up today. Fun because it's college students, sec
because MIT was the only US school to have a team in the top 25.
Now I feel *old*.  I was in the finals in 1978 :-)
Whippersnapper. Mine were 1969.

Geeze, you guys are old.  (And better programmers.)

I had my ass handed to me at the (I think) 1996 and 1997 regionals. I'm older than that, too.. I just took 10 years to get through my BSCS.

                                        BB