funsec mailing list archives

Re: CastleCops Under Attack From... A Trademark Troll

From: Blue Boar <BlueBoar () thievco com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 11:40:19 -0700

Dr. Neal Krawetz wrote:
Sounds to me like he doesn't have a case.

Sounds to me like that has very little to do with it. It's essentially legal blackmail, and he seems to have had a lot of practice at it. It would be nice if someone were willing to take the time, expense and effort to invalidate some of his claims.

And if they were going to do so, it would be a bad idea for them to discuss strategy here where the troll can find out.

                                        BB