funsec mailing list archives

RE: CastleCops Under Attack From... A Trademark Troll

From: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 13:15:14 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 27 Jun 2006, Alex Eckelberry wrote:
You may not be a laywer, Neal, but you've hit the nail on the head.
This ass just survives by harrassment.  If you look at some of the
articles, people pay him just to go away.  Truly a repulsive individual.

As a community, we are organizing the best we can to help Paul, and Paul's
decision to fight was done after consideration.

I am sick and tired of these things being done to people, security
researchers, etc.

Alex