funsec mailing list archives

Re: Things You Can't Say in Notepad

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 10:39:42 -0800

In the interest of idle curiosity, I have confirmed that it also works under
Windows NT Server, SP6 (or 6a: I've never been sure which ...)

Anybody got 2K or 2K3?  Is it a system32 thing?

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
So what we are generally trying to do is not really Risk
Assessment, but Risk Justification.  We don't want to reduce risk
so much as justify why we are allowing our assets to be so
exposed.                                                - Bill Royds
Dictionary Information Security     www.syngress.com/catalog/?pid=4150
http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm