funsec mailing list archives

Re: Re: knife ban going to work?

From: "Fergie" <fergdawg () netzero net>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 19:42:50 GMT

Valdis, you've been in Blacksburg toooo long, man. :-)

- ferg (who grew up in that neck of the woods :-)

-- Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu wrote:

On Fri, 26 May 2006 15:27:51 EDT, Dude VanWinkle said:

Take a place near where I grew up for example: Kennesaw, Georgia. All
housholds are required by law to have at least 1 firearm. Kennesaw
also has one of the lowest murder rates in Ga (all though i dont vouch
for their Drunken-Redneck-Self-Inflicted-Wounds Rate or DRSIWR).

Totally coincidentally, I was listening to Lynyrd Skynyrd "Saturday Night
Special", and it was just getting to the line about "And if you like
your
whiskey/ you might even shoot yourself".

--
"Fergie", a.k.a. Paul Ferguson
 fergdawg () netzero net or fergdawg () sbcglobal net