funsec mailing list archives

Re: RE: [privacy] Frank Rich: Will the Real Traitors PleaseStand Up?

From: Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 16:40:15 +0100 (BST)

On Tue, 16 May 2006, Brian Loe wrote:

That's kind of silly, the complaint is that stories on the good news
aren't being written, and you want him to provide a link to those
non-existent stories to back up his complaint?

No - he said that of you look beyond the first page of a google search,
you'd see them. So he thinks they are there.

There are a few articles out there, but the sources aren't neutral
enough to be worthy of a post. If you watch Fox News on the weekends
you will occasionally catch a story about the schools being built
(GIRLS in attendance!), hospital reconstruction, all that...but not
often enough. Maybe there aren't as many good news stories to be
written - but you'd think that would mean they'd definitely be
covered, but so far as mainstream media goes, they're not.

We don't get "Fox news" round this way (or if we do, I don't know how to
get it). So I'm asking for web links.