funsec mailing list archives

Re: RE: [privacy] Frank Rich: Will the Real Traitors PleaseStand Up?

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 10:46:15 -0500

On 5/16/06, Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com> wrote:

No - he said that of you look beyond the first page of a google search,
you'd see them. So he thinks they are there.

No, and I figured that's what you meant, he was saying that the other
side of the stories YOU provided could be found there. At least that's
the way I read it - guess we'll wait for him.

We don't get "Fox news" round this way (or if we do, I don't know how to
get it). So I'm asking for web links.

Satellite, pretty sure. Hell, its an Australian owned company. At any
rate, I'll check Fox's web site for you and post anything I find.
'Course, you could just go type "iraqi school built" in Google - about
the second page you'll start seeing stories not written by a
government entity I believe.