funsec mailing list archives

Re: RE: [privacy] Frank Rich: Will the Real Traitors PleaseSt and Up?

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 10:42:21 -0500

That is REALLY old news. Its also about stories they were putting in
IRAQI media - not ours.

Of course its your personal bias that automatically assumes they were
false stories, factually incorrect, just because of who wrote them. I
could do the same and tell you the LA Times are liars - there's no
denying the liberal bias of the paper - but I wouldn't...*I*
wouldn't...