funsec mailing list archives

Re: [privacy] Verizon Won't Give Government 'Unfettered' RecordAccess

From: "StyleWar" <stylewar () cox net>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 14:40:09 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Loe [mailto:knobdy () gmail com]
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2006 8:41 AM
To: Fergie
Cc: privacy () whitestar linuxbox org
Subject: Re: [privacy] Verizon Won't Give Government
'Unfettered' RecordAccess

[snip]

Yeah, in the case of phone records it might be a misnomer,
your phone number might as well be your name, but -
technically - its not. A record/log of one number to another
number is NOT customer data...

I'm with him...

BTW, I like to think I'm always thinking - not just before I
press a key on the keyboard.