funsec mailing list archives

Re: [Fwd: Gerald Eisenhaur]

From: Dude VanWinkle <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 05:39:31 -0500

On 1/11/06, Pierre Vandevenne <pierre () datarescue com> wrote:

I don't know if it is appropriate to laugh about the situation, but
this is funsec after all...

Its always appropriate to laugh in my opinion. Humor is the best cure
for depression

Maybe you should have staid with that tick ridden horrible fat lady
instead?
Well, it was fleas, but methinks you are correct Sir! lol

I am not 100% sure I understand everything here: how can one be
homeless and be posting on funsec at the same time? Note: I was
"homeless" for a couple of weeks in my youth. In some ways that was
one of the best periods of my life: just as some males tend being
geeky, some females tend to be loving and caring: I always managed to
find spaghetti, warmth and comfort.

Ja, well they havent foreclosed on my house in Atl yet, so I am back
here giving it another shot..

-JP
"never give up, never surrender"
- some cheesy 80's band