funsec mailing list archives

Re: [Fwd: Gerald Eisenhaur]

From: Pierre Vandevenne <pierre () datarescue com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 15:38:03 +0100

Good Day,

I don't know if it is appropriate to laugh about the situation, but
this is funsec after all...

dgc> gotten RCE'ing csa 5.0 for cisco. He has since decided not to pay me
dgc> (after I quit my job and moved to CO in order to help him).

Maybe you should have staid with that tick ridden horrible fat lady
instead?

dgc> Merry christmas Gerry, have fun being homeless like me. Maybe you will

I am not 100% sure I understand everything here: how can one be
homeless and be posting on funsec at the same time? Note: I was
"homeless" for a couple of weeks in my youth. In some ways that was
one of the best periods of my life: just as some males tend being
geeky, some females tend to be loving and caring: I always managed to
find spaghetti, warmth and comfort.

--
Best regards,
 Pierre                            mailto:pierre () datarescue com