funsec mailing list archives

Re: The Trifecta is Now Complete....

From: "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 18:53:02 -0500

On 2/27/06, Paul Schmehl <pauls () utdallas edu> wrote:

Does that mean Dick Cheney gets to shoot 2 more people? (and then go
back for the botched first?)

You know, I have to put up with the constant gratuituous swipes at the
present administration, because (it seems) the majority of the people
posting here either tacitly or actively approve.  But I would ask you to
consider, for a moment, that not everyone in the world is of the same
political persuasion that you are, and after a while, this gets very old
and  very irritating.

If you'd like me to begin taking gratuituous swipes at your favorite
politicians, I'd be perfectly willing to do that,

Find a politician that I like, and go ahead (good luck, they are all
self serving morons)

Sorry that you are so personally offended. I am weirded out that a
joke (yes, he didnt mean to shoot him, any moron can see that) can get
you riled up in this fashion, Que sirrah.

Sorry paul, all apologies

-JP (who is ASHAMED to be a human being, and at having actually voted
in the last US election, on a diebold machine to boot.)

Q: Who did you vote for: