funsec mailing list archives

Re: OT Ferrari Enzo crash

From: "Fergie" <fergdawg () netzero net>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 19:08:49 GMT

No redeeming securiy value? Bite your tongue. ;-)

Related note: The owner of that Ferrari Enzo was a former exec
at Gizmondo, the now defunct handheld gaming company:

[snip]

We're already on the phone with our friends at Merriam Webster to get the definition of poetic justice revised: Stefan
Eriksson -- the former Gizmondo executive who stepped down amidst allegations of his involvement in the Uppsala Mafia
Swedish organized crime ring, and who perhaps most embodied the internal corruption of Tiger Telematics -- no longer
has his 2003 Ferrari Enzo, of which 399 were made, and each cost a million dollars.

[snip]

heh heh.

More:
http://www.engadget.com/2006/02/22/former-gizmondo-execs-crashed-1m-ferrari-enzo/

-- "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca> wrote:

Hey, if Fergie can post things with no redeeming security value, so can I.

There seem to be more weirdnesses to this story the more stories I find about it.
Starting with the fact that the totalled car is worth a million bucks, to the
likelihood that someone survived a 100+MPH crash with only a cut lip,
continuing with stories about the driver fleeing the scene, and then to the
possibility that the owner was maybe trying to lie about who was driving (would
*you* let "a German acquaintance he knew only as Dietrich" drive your million
dollar car?), to a possible mob connection, etc.

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/02/22/D8FU8QV00.html
http://www.jalopnik.com/cars/news/bended-enzo-roundup-156178.php

Also, I love the pic of the engine sitting in the middle of the road, all by itself.

http://www.jalopnik.com/cars/news/more-on-the-enzo-incident-on-pch-with-
photos-156121.php

--
"Fergie", a.k.a. Paul Ferguson
 fergdawg () netzero net or fergdawg () sbcglobal net