funsec mailing list archives

Re: "if you are not doing anything wrong, why should you worry about it?"

From: Blue Boar <BlueBoar () thievco com>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 15:47:14 -0800

Larry Seltzer wrote:
I've never understood what the problem was with cameras in public places,
taking pictures of public places. I don't even know why anyone would be
bothered by them. It's a bloody public place, like a street corner, nobody
has any reasonable expectation of privacy there. Nobody would object to a
policeman standing there looking at the same area covered by the camera.
What interest is threatened, what right violated? I just don't get it.

Here's one:
http://www.infowars.com/articles/bb/cctv_security_offices_used_cams_naked_women.htm

                                                BB