funsec mailing list archives

Re: Can someone exlpain this to me?

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 01:43:06 -0500

On Fri, 17 Feb 2006 23:41:40 CST, Ryan Counts said:

company.  So it's alright if British companies run ports in the US, but
not alright for Dubai (or Middle Eastern?) companies?

George W Bush, in his best Eugene Levy voice says, "He's my bitch".
Tony Blair says, in his best Samuel L Jackson voice, "I'm his bitch".

That's why it's OK for British companies to run ports.

Not that it matters *who* runs it, only 5% of the containers ever get
inspected anyhow.