funsec mailing list archives

Oxymoron: Free Radicals? [Was: RE: Can someone exlpain this t o me?]

From: "Fergie" <fergdawg () netzero net>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 06:37:57 GMT

Yes, and probably/

All good questions -- each of which deserves discussion in its
own venue, don't you agree?

With regards to "...should all Middle Eastern countries making
acquisitions in the US be held to higher scrutiny than other
countries" -- I would have to say, unqualified "Yes", given the
global political climate. That may saound harsh, but I think
given the cartoon debacle, et. al., this is not an irrational
position.

I do have an open mind, mind you, but I don't have an appreciation
for radical behavior in any form -- it tends to lead towards further
radical behavior.

With regards to Vodka, jsut keep it at around 32F degrees, and it
really doesn't matter too much. ;-)

- ferg

ps. This is a result of extremist radical behavior which I think
is quite unfortunate:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11414568/site/newsweek/

-- "Ryan Counts" <rcounts () parkplacetexas com> wrote:

So, with security this tight, this deal is going to create a security
hole where we had none before?

I guess my main question is, should all Middle Eastern countries making
acquisitions in the US be held to higher scrutiny than other countries,
even if they have a track record of fighting terrorism in the past?  And
if so, what quantifies sufficient scrutiny?  And finally, but most
importantly, what's the best delivery method of Vodka?

[snip]

--
"Fergie", a.k.a. Paul Ferguson
 fergdawg () netzero net or fergdawg () sbcglobal net