funsec mailing list archives

Can someone exlpain this to me?

From: "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 00:41:49 -0500

On 2/18/06, Fergie <fergdawg () netzero net> wrote:
WTF?

Via The NYT.

[snip]

"Despite Fears, a Dubai Company Will Help Run Ports in New York"

Yeah, and whats with the US letting all these middle easterners run
all the gas stations around the country. With a little coordination,
they could blow up all the BP's and Amoco's bringing our country to a
stand still. Not that I would notice, what with atlanta traffic being
a stand still on any given day, but you get the idea.

-JP