funsec mailing list archives

Re: Completely OT: Vancouver Olympics tourist questions

From: Dude VanWinkle <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 00:33:05 -0500

On 2/3/06, Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah <rMslade () shaw ca> wrote:
Canada (a name derived from the Spanish for "there's nothing here") \

I wouldn't know, I have tried to get into Canada twice (once in 1998
and once on my birthday NYE 2005). Both times they rejected me, the
last time they actually spit on me..

guess that just makes you guys like Canada more eh?

damn ham/bacon confusin',  too much hockey playin', watery beer
drinkin', hoarding all the legal hookers an weed-smokin', coming down
here for the important surgery havin' b@$tards. You guys have had two
good comedy sets: SCTV and the Kids in the Hall, its been the requisit
20 years, time for another jewel. After they "make it" we will be glad
to read over their application for american citizenship =P

-JP
"Just get the hell out of Canada eh?"
-Canadian border chick, speaking unkindly to JP on his birthday (verbatim)

You guys are SOOO misrepresented in the american media