funsec mailing list archives

Re: Black Worm Report from Pune, India

From: Jeff Kell <jeff-kell () utc edu>
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 11:20:44 -0500

Valdis wrote:

Seriously - anybody know why they have the big Redhat9 fixation?

Wasn't RH9 the first one that needed a support agreement of some sort to continue to get RHN updates?

I steered clear of that myself for non-production hosts and went to Fedora (and now to CentOS).  I don't know why they
would elude the Fedora/CentOS change though (unless they had a hard time getting their first install to work in the
first place, and don't want to repeat the experience).

Jeff