funsec mailing list archives

Re: Black Worm Report from Pune, India

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 10:39:14 -0500

On Fri, 03 Feb 2006 09:12:31 CST, Todd Towles said:

I will take a stab and say it is because they are first-time Linux
users. I know RH9 was the first Linux I used. It was here at the office
(someone had the CDs, so I made a copy). Then later, I learned about
CentOS and other flavors. Of course, Fedora wasn't around when I started
but you get the idea.

Right.  The question is why there's *still* a RH9 bias *today* now that FC5 is
about to go out the door, and RH9 is like 3 years and then some out of date.