funsec mailing list archives

Re[4]: www.hexblog.com down?

From: Pierre Vandevenne <pierre () datarescue com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 02:01:10 +0100

Good Day,

RgoRTDH> Actually, I just tried it and got "Account for domain hexblog.com has been
RgoRTDH> suspended."

<standard disclaimer>As far as I know</standard disclaimer>
server/bandwidth issue at a cheap ISP. NOT censorship. I've got a
question about this and want to make a point very clear: at 1:40 GMT,
Jan 4, 2005, NO censorship/pressure of any kind has been imposed on
Ilfak.

--
Best regards,
 Pierre                            mailto:pierre () datarescue com