funsec mailing list archives

Re: Nordea Sweden shuts Internet banking due to targeted phishing

From: Craig Webster <craig () xeriom net>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 15:37:53 +0100

Hi,
That WON'T WORK because it relies on TRAINING USERS, which CANNOT BE DONE.

Instead, let's try selective breeding. Avoid the phishing scam or we'll
cut your bits off. :)

CM Kornbluth wrote "The Marching Morons" in 1951.

Somehow, the following half-century suggests that your solution isn't
scalable either :)

*pouts* No stabby?

I need to read more old books. Don't suppose anyone has an ISBN for the
above book?

Thanks,
Craig
--
Craig Webster | web: http://xeriom.net/
Xeriom.NET    | tel: +44 (0)131 516 8595