funsec mailing list archives

RE: 'Little Red Book' Draws Government's Attention

From: "Henderson, Dennis K." <Dennis.Henderson () umb com>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 08:06:11 -0600

-----Original Message-----
From: funsec-bounces () linuxbox org
[mailto:funsec-bounces () linuxbox org] On Behalf Of Richard M. Smith
Sent: Saturday, December 17, 2005 7:26 PM
To: funsec () linuxbox org
Subject: RE: [funsec] 'Little Red Book' Draws Government's Attention

I saw this Slashdot post and article also.  The visit
actually struck me as some sort of hoax.  The only source for
the story is the unnamed student.
Some aspects of the story struck me as pretty odd.

Richard, Richard Richard...

You're wasting your time checking the facts?? Don't you know that you're
just sposed to believe anything the media says these days?

Mary Mapes says it best...