funsec mailing list archives

Re: Austin hurricane panic insanity

From: Jeremy Kelley <jeremy () austin ibm com>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 11:09:00 -0500

Quoting Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah (rslade () sprint ca):
From:                 "Fergie (Paul Ferguson)" <fergdawg () netzero net>
Date sent:            Fri, 23 Sep 2005 02:23:06 GMT

 http://img.coxnewsweb.com/C/04/61/39/image_1839614.jpg

Living in Austin, I've been surprised by how much people really do
freak out when it comes to weather.

Having said that, I should disclose that my wife went to WalMart
on Wednesday and bought a couple of cases of water, a good bit of dry
foods, and a lot of batteries.  We've also got 3 bags of ice in the
freezer.

Anyone local want to buy some water or batteries at a cheap price?  :)

--
Jeremy Kelley <jeremy () austin ibm com>        Threat Assessment Analyst
gpg  1024D/E0DF8B2D  4BC3 B8B5 5B42 CC8E B6A9 2E85 32D3 C51C E0DF 8B2D