funsec mailing list archives

Re: Austin hurricane panic insanity

From: Steven Champeon <schampeo () hesketh com>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 09:51:08 -0400

on Fri, Sep 23, 2005 at 02:23:06AM +0000, Fergie (Paul Ferguson) wrote:
This is insane, and needless to say, not very much fun. ;-)

This is in my neighborhood. One picture > 1k words. Insane.

Chech this out:

 http://img.coxnewsweb.com/C/04/61/39/image_1839614.jpg

Whenever we have a forecast for snow/ice (which happens about twice a
year, tops) the stores are completely cleaned out of bread, eggs, milk,
and the usual emergency comestibles like potato chips, to go with the
beer. It's a running joke down here that everyone secretly makes french
toast whenever it's threatening to snow. Nothing else makes sense.

Hang in there.

--
antispam news, solutions for sendmail, exim, postfix: http://enemieslist.com/