Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Security contact @ Gigabyte

From: Andrew Deck <andrew.hastings.deck () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2016 17:14:19 -0500

You're asking this on the full disclosure mailing list. Disclose it here.

Well, they're trying to ensure they're doing their due diligence with
respect to responsible disclosure before they make a public
disclosure.

It sounds like they got a response from a confirmed idiot working at
Gigabyte. They're asking for other contact info to ascertain whether
idiocy is Gigabyte's official company policy, or if they just
contacted the wrong helpdesk drugdeon.

--

"If you give me six lines written by the hand of the most honest of
men, I will find something in them which will hang him."