Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Microsoft's Binary Planting Clean-Up Mission

From: "Mikhail A. Utin" <mutin () commonwealthcare org>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 10:48:31 -0400

Mitja,
You, unfortunately, did not get it. It is not about Microsoft, it is about you guys who do not make things better but
put all you mind in doing things worse. Use common sense in whatever you do. Innovating hacks beyond and above "black
hats" does not really help people being more secure.

Mikhail A. Utin, CISSP
Information Security Analyst