Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Microsoft's Binary Planting Clean-Up Mission

From: "ACROS Security Lists" <lists () acros si>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 23:33:36 +0200

Hi Thor,

Microsoft is maintaining a list of binary planting bugs they've fixed here:
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/security/advisory/2269637

You will find our name in some of these advisories.

Calling the above effort a "Binary Planting Clean-up Mission" was merely a benign
poetic exercise, and this is *not* an official name of any internal mission at
Microsoft to the best of my knowledge.

You can learn something about our interaction with Microsoft here:
http://blog.acrossecurity.com/2010/08/binary-planting-update-day-7.html

Cheers,
Mitja