Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [OT] Obama said: "American people understand that not everybody's been following the rules"

From: Christian Sciberras <uuf6429 () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 03:21:46 +0200

You think I'm biting that?

Skinny and "under-age"  is just about everything you could come up with.
Congrats for creativity.

Just because two of you decided you found common grounds for insult doesn't
mean you're god-almighty-indisputably-right in every piece of shit you come
up with. Did I mention it's shit?

With that, I give you one, you have a point, I should have stopped
responding ever since some guy decided to equate a couple dozen of people
into America's 1%.

Strange, thought security guys would have been better with numbers...