Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [OT] Obama said: "American people understand that not everybody's been following the rules"

From: Paul Schmehl <pschmehl_lists () tx rr com>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 15:05:13 -0500

--On October 14, 2011 3:39:06 PM -0400 Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu wrote:

On Fri, 14 Oct 2011 13:56:12 CDT, Paul Schmehl said:
Go watch a few beheading videos and then come back and regale us with
your  stories of innocent civilians.

Do you have actual hard evidence that the people killed by the helicopter
gunfire were in fact *the same people* that were responsible for the
beheading videos?

Or are you saying that since the State of Texas has executed some people
that we think shouldn't be executed, it's OK for us to go down to Dallas
or Austin and start shooting people who weren't even involved in the
execution?

So now we're equating murdering people by beheading them simply because you
don't like them or see them as your enemy with legally executing people who
were lawfully convicted of a crime, had multiple appeals all of which
failed and had their lawful sentence carried out?

Your moral confusion is stunning.

I suppose in your world blocking exploits on your network, which is your
job, justifies students hacking into your computers?

--
Paul Schmehl, Senior Infosec Analyst