Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Possible German Governmental Backdoor found ("R2D2")

From: xD 0x41 <secn3t () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 17:35:19 +1100

Andrew, please check all computers that you have used recently, as somebody
has
apparently compromised at least one account you use at Yahoo and is posting
as you using your Yahoo credentials. I got this mail purportedly from you
less
than an hour later...

hrm, although Andrew himself, seems to have complete control ove rthis
rocketmail.com addy... whats wrong with this picture...