Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Possible German Governmental Backdoor found ("R2D2")

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 01:41:47 -0400

On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 21:29:36 PDT, "andrew.wallace" said:
Infact, I've been one of the most upfront people in describing my role within the security community.

Andrew, please check all computers that you have used recently, as somebody has
apparently compromised at least one account you use at Yahoo and is posting
as you using your Yahoo credentials. I got this mail purportedly from you less
than an hour later...