Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Possible German Governmental Backdoor found ("R2D2")

From: xD 0x41 <secn3t () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 11:07:16 +1100

Ta , ill take a look.. very interesting, id love to see src code ;p
That would be in whose hands,... i wonder..hehe.. maybe gov orjustr very
very smart hax0r...

On 10 October 2011 10:21, You Got Pwned <yougotpwned6 () googlemail com> wrote:

gunzip the archive then use tar. I also made a zip file which contains the
extracted .dll and the .sys file and uploaded it here<http://www.2shared.com/file/QWyk-yCp/bundestrojaner.html>
.