Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: VPN providers and any providers in general...

From: Laurelai <laurelai () oneechan org>
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2011 07:40:06 -0500

On 10/4/2011 7:36 AM, doc mombasa wrote:
well here in denmark they are also "blocked"
but as most other places it's a block on DNS level so it's very easy
to get around

2011/10/4 xD 0x41 <secn3t () gmail com <mailto:secn3t () gmail com>>

    On the piratebay.org <http://piratebay.org> dilemma for isps, i
    found this posted just *now* (10pm,australian time)

    Belgian ISPs Ordered To Block The Pirate Bay -
    http://feed.torrentfreak.com/~r/Torrentfreak/~3/FMfrUHk1sZM/
    <http://feed.torrentfreak.com/%7Er/Torrentfreak/%7E3/FMfrUHk1sZM/>

    Interesting developments regarding this.. I am using the RSS feed
    on TF to keepup qwith this case.... seems it has taken a sharp u-turn!
    headsup!
    xd

    On 4 October 2011 18:06, Ferenc Kovacs <tyra3l () gmail com