Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: VPN providers and any providers in general...

From: GloW - XD <doomxd () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 09:56:25 +1100

laurelai, this guiy is crazier than i first thought, altho i do agree that
this whole thread is now abit old and, only a few people are *really*
interested in the legal issues wich im trying to break through.
I do like how google does theyre security, Id like to hear why they do
accept a PoC as what it is.. rather than assume that "that person has rooted
me, then gave me the exploit"... i know that, you dont have to root people
to tell them they *could* be rooted...
Anyhow, thats just the actual *topic* and some thoughts ihave, as I see
google has awesome practice and payouts for theyre stuff, and it seems to
keep them as secure as one could be, being a co theyre size.
Asfor this crudd about me being Laurelai, no, and i dont and, never will be.
Go do some homework.... dude.. you have stuff wrong.