Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Ubuntu 11.10 now unsecure by default

From: xD 0x41 <secn3t () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 18:21:04 +1100

no really whats most interesting about you, is your botnet your
running, from the isp.
i wonder if your the boss.. or just, using a bosslike nick... either
way, dont expect it to last much longer, isp owner or not, your doing
the wrong thing.
and yes i rooted you, 10x now, and more boxes will come, all on your
isp, so, dont worry, i will makesure shadowserver.de and honeypot,
have the details, once im finished with you, i will cleanse the other
smartarses who have annoyed me.
the right way,.
NO FD, fuck you all, and prepare for war to the arseholes who started
all this shit, over what u will find, is reality about ubuntu,.
anyhow, what was all this about, simply tryin to get me to give what i
will not do, and that is disclose good, root exploits.
go fuck yourself fd, do not expect shit from me, but nastiness, and
collection of your url;s for pwnage.