Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Ubuntu 11.10 now unsecure by default

From: xD 0x41 <secn3t () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 14:16:53 +1100

Well, i will give u an example when my website is up.. this is sad to,
as i rewrote econet exploit, and named it quarter-nelson.c ,now this
has been rooting your damn Ubuntus, for months.. and, it is a modified
version, and public. sorry but, thats just, 3 boxes i tested *today*
of different secure levls on ubuntu, both 10 and 11 yres..are dead,
and dead easy to exploit.. yes, the code is there, when kiddys stop
ddosing it.