Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Barracuda backdoor

From: Cal Leeming <cal () foxwhisper co uk>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 14:11:06 +0100

Everything you have mentioned there are when you have 'leased' a product, so
if the license runs out, of course it's going to terminate those 'leased'
services.

However, I was under the assumption that the OP had purchased the Barracuda
outright from a reseller, and the license was just a piracy check? Am I
mistaken OP??