Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Introducing TGP...

From: "Thor (Hammer Of God)" <thor () hammerofgod com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 09:52:12 -0700

You don't think I considered it?  Really?  You think that I would go
through the trouble of designing and implenting a standards based
encrytion application without considering that it could be cracked?

You are incorrect. I certainly considered it. I just know that when
brute forcing AES256 becomes feasible, a scan of mynpssport will be
the last thing on anyone mind.

How does this differ from SSL, and why do you think I would have to be
"live on the wire" to crack it?

If your entire argument is "it can be cracked at some point" then you
argue against *any* type of encrytion.

Postulative statements in the obvious are a waste of people's time.