Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: **SPAM** Introducing TGP...

From: "lsi" <stuart () cyberdelix net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 04:57:39 +0100

On 13 Jun 2010 at 21:44, Thor (Hammer of God) wrote:

create a private key with a strong password, post that, and then, say,
encrypt a scan of your passport and post that.

So, I think this is a dumb idea... :)

You might think your crypto is secure right now, but in 5 years there
might be a big hole in it.  If copies of your passport are floating
about on the net, you can't even delete them, and certainly cannot
prevent anyone using the new crack against your old crypto.

If, of course you think I'm speaking tripe, go ahead and post it...

Now, take back what you said about my mother.... ;)

Stu

---
Stuart Udall
stuart at () cyberdelix dot net - http://www.cyberdelix.net/

---
 * Origin: lsi: revolution through evolution (192:168/0.2)