Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: RDP, can it be done safely?

From: Benji <me () b3nji com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 00:04:29 +0100

That wouldve been me. Can I have the royalties as some sort of discount?
chrz.

On Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 11:53 PM, Larry Seltzer <larry () larryseltzer com>wrote:

 <digression>

10 years ago I wrote a book on Terminal Services for Windows 2000. Believe
it or not, I still get trivial royalties on it, $6.81 for the first quarter
of this year, and the book has been out of print for years.

Someone out there in 2010 is buying a book on Windows 2000, sucking out the
last copies of it left in the channel.

</digression>